I’ve been seeing the Vogue Parody post pop-up all over Twitterso I was excited when Ilona, from Pesky Pelvis, nominated me! I have 73 questions to answer about myself and then I’m to nominate another 12 people to answer those same questions.
1)What is your usual Starbucks order?
Never been to Starbucks
2) What does your work station look like right now?
My work station is currently my lap so I either have one of my dogs on my lap or my lap easel to support my tablet.
3) All-time favourite food?
Beans on toast… I’m easy to please!
4) Favourite Author?
E. L. James
5) What do you think of open relationships?
It’s up to those who are involved. If it makes you happy, then go for it! Don’t let the judgement of others get in the way of your happiness!
6) What is your favourite video game?
This is a tough one.. I loved Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time but in recent years, I will have to say LEGO Marvel Superheroes because it gave you the chance to fly off the helicarrier to the Avengers Assemble theme tune… which was epic!
7) Guilty Pleasure treat?
8) Favourite Movie?
9) Favourite book?
Fifty Shades of Grey – not for the reason you’re all thinking!
10) Twitter or Instagram?
11) Desktop or laptop?
12) Best advice you’ve ever received?
Not to sound big-headed but during a dark phase last year, I kept telling myself that being disabled will not stop me from achieving my dreams.
13) What project are you working on right now?
Quite a few! My blog is ongoing. My role as an online Community Champion for Scope is ongoing. I recently started my own Norfolk Facebook Support Group for Ataxia UK. Does wedding planning count? Well, excluding our wedding planning, the rest are all voluntary!
14) Favourite colour?
15) Did you get good grades at school?
I did, I think it was 9 B’s and C’s.
16) Dream job?
To be a wedding planner
17) Played any sports?
Physiotherapy counts, right?
18) Do you have a degree?
20) What is your favourite kind of blog post to do?
Writing about personal experience.
21) What do you like to collect?
Notebooks & Badges
22) Describe yourself in three words?
Sarcastic, Quirky & Committed
23) If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be?
Nut Guna Hap Pen
24) Who was the last person you DM’d?
25) What is on the top of your wish list right now?
26) Sorting house?
27) How many tattoos do you have?
One – a butterfly on my wrist but I would love more!
28) What are you most grateful for this year?
Ewan, my family, pets & friends. My physiotherapist. Scope. Ataxia UK, there’s still so much more to come!
29) What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
I can’t pick just one plus I’m trying to keep them a secret for now.
30) What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
Being told my blog is terrific!
31) What’s the best thing ever?
32) Favourite season?
34) What fictional character do you relate to the most?
I’m really struggling to think of one
35) Do you like surprises?
36) What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
Reaching 100 followers on my blog.
37) What’s the surprise that made you cry?
Same one as above.
38) What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given someone?
Helped plan Ewan’s 21st birthday surprise get-together.
39) Do you like muffins?
Never had one.
40) Do you cook often?
Haha! No… that would be a recipe for disaster!
41) What’s your favourite dessert?
42) Is there a dessert you don’t like?
The list would be longer than this post!
43) Cake or pie?
44) What’s your least favourite food?
Again, the list would be longer than this post.
45) What’s your favourite condiment?
Don’t really have one
46) It’s 4am on a Saturday night, what would you eat?
Nothing because I would be asleep.
47) If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
Life Skills… because I don’t remember being taught any!
48) Best animated film?
The Lion King
49) What has a guy (or girl) done or said to impress you?
Kissed me. I never thought it would happen!
50) Best thing to do on a date?
Have a laugh
51) Worst thing to do on a date?
Get chickenpox like I did.
52) What is the funniest pick up line a guy/girl could use on a girl/guy?
I once watched a video on YouTube of Daniel Radcliffe having an interview. The guy asked him if he knew any chat up lines to which Daniel came out with, “Hi, my name is Doug, that’s God spelt backwards with a little bit of U in it”
53) Best comic book character?
Captain America or Loki
54) What are three things that are always in your purse?
Cards, old receipts and a RADAR key
55) Favourite drink?
56) If you could play a historical character who would it be?
I really can’t think of one
57) Kittens or puppies?
58) Favourite sushi roll?
Never had one and never will.
59) What kind of lipstick do you use?
None but I love matte lipsticks
60) What kind of foundation do you use?
Collection Cool ivory
61) Blow dry or air dry?
62) Who is your fashion icon?
Don’t have one
63) Favourite Disney character?
64) What are you doing tomorrow?
Probably resting, still trying to get over a cold.
65) Movie you laughed the hardest through?
66) Movie that made you cry?
67) If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be?
68) If your life were a song what would the title be?
Fight Song by Rachel Platten
69) Favourite animal?
70) Favourite illustrator?
Never had one
71) Person you want to have coffee with?
I don’t drink coffee, but I could probably manage a cup of tea… with Tom Hiddleston!
72) What’s the country you wish to visit?
73) Best ways to decompress?
Watching funny videos on YouTube!