Suzi from My Colourful Life has very kindy nominated me again, for The Mystery Blogger Award! Thanks again Suzi! You really are a delight! Readers, Suzi has rammed up her content since she last nominated me for the award, you’re missing out if you don’t check out her blog!
What Is The Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.– Okoto Enigma
The Rules of The Mystery Blogger Award
3 Things About Me
1. I hope to start collecting badges soon.
2. Before I lost my hearing, I could fall asleep through anything, like the smoke alarm going off, I’ve fell asleep 4 times at concerts.
3. I got chickenpox at 19!
What is the biggest lesson you have learned in your time blogging?
Engagement with your readers is so important.
If you could travel to any planet, which would it be and how would you get there?
I prefer to stay firmly on the ground!
Do you ever give your cars (or other transportation) names?
I named my powered wheelchair, Quinjet!
What’s your weirdest habit?
I’ve recently gotten into a habit of measuring everything within my reach. No idea why!
What are your 3 desert island must haves?
I’d be buggered if I got stuck on an island in my wheelchair 😂
My Favourite Post
1. Do you have any tattooes? If so, how many and what of? If not, would you get a tattoo?
2. Truth or Dare – What was the weirdest thing you’ve been dared to do?
3. What’s your superpower?
4. Are you a cat or dog person?
5. What’s your favourite musical?