Mathew, from Blog of the Wolf Boy, nominated me for The Liebster Award, making this my 5th nomination! Thanks Mathew 💚 I’m not sure where to begin with Mathew, he is just so down-to-earth, a talented poet and an incredible person! You’re definitely missing out if you’re not following his blog!
What Is The Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011.
Liebster is not a English word, it is a German word. In German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!!
- Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
11 Facts About Me
- The furthest I’ve travelled is to Scotland and no I didn’t see Nessie!
- Wedding planning relaxes me.
- My favourite colour is Green 💚
- Etsy is my favourite favourite place to shop.
- The Works coming in at 2nd.
- I’ve never been on a shopping spree.
- I’ve not had a fizzy drink in over a year!
- Or chocolate.
- I’m easily amused. I laugh when I really shouldn’t…
- I never used to swear much…until I met Ewan again…now every other sentence has a swear word in it. I blame Ewan! 😂
- I’m struggling to think of my facts…
If you could visit any planet or moon, where would you go?
I’ve said it before and I will say it again, it all depends on their accessibility.
If you could visit any country today, where would it be?
I’m not that keen on travelling.
What’s worse, a really hot summer day or a really cold winter day?
A really hot summers day, at least if it’s a really cold winters day then you can wrap up warm.
Do you get hangry?
Not as much as Ewan does!
What would you ask to eat for your last meal?
Probably beans on toast, I do love beans on toast.
Are you the hugging type?
Yes! I love hugs…but only if I know the person though…
Do you like being on the water or do you rather dry land?
Dry land thank you!
What makes you nauseous?
Thinking about being nauseous…
What makes you angry?
Stupid people. Ignorance. Inaccessibility. Disrespect.
What makes you sad?
Seeing distressing pictures of injured animals, I get people need to bring the issue to our attention, but the photos are too distressing. If we are unable to to be proactive at that time then we are left to feel guilty.
What makes you excited?
Knowing I’m going somewhere where its fully accessible and inclusive!
Do you treat others better than yourself?
Do you give second chances?
Have you ever met someone famous?
Do you follow trends or start them?
When was the last time you surprised yourself?
What’s something tiu enjoy the old fashioned way?
Do you remember The Powerpuff Girls? If so, who was your favourite?
Do you have a favourite flower?
Do you find writing therapeutic?
What was the best question you’ve ever been asked?
Which tongue-twister is the hardest for you? For example, red lorry, yellow lorry! Or, she sells sea shells on the sea shore! Or, shut up the shutters and sit in the shop! There are loads more!